Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kris1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 11:29 PM
    Heating and cooling unit blowing air but not heating- goodman
    It is a gas pack. Blowing air but not heating. Could it have a pilot light out?
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2011, 06:05 AM
    Yes, that would be the first thing I would check. It could be many things and you will need a meter to find the problem if it's something else. DrTom4444

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Auto/ on switch on Goodman/Amana Heating/cooling unit [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Goodman/Amana heating and cooloing unit (Model # PTC073B35AE) that is hooked up to a remote thermostat. What shoud the auto/on of the unit itself be placed at. It seems to be running too much and my elelctric usage is way higher than should be.

Heat pump heating but no fan blowing warm air on Goodman. [ 4 Answers ]

Heat pump is heating and everything seems to be good except the blower fan is not kicking on in attic to circulate warm air. I replaced the sequencer and the capacitor for the blower. Any ideas, this is on a Goodman. Thanks!

Heating unit blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know why my unit is blowing cold air when it is set on HEAT?:confused:

Air/heating unit outside running but not blowing air into home [ 1 Answers ]

Was wondering if anyone would know, my main unit outside, will turn on,fans on it are running, but its not cooling house, no air coming threw vents in house, if we leave air/heating unit running outside ,it starts to sweat,theirs water on top of the unit, not sure if its freezing up or not ,it was...

View more questions Search