Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anastasiyarules Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 08:25 PM
    Middle school dating
    Hi my name is anastasiya and I have a question um how do you get a guy to like you?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 27, 2011, 08:28 PM
    How old is he?

What is he interested in? College football? Pro football? Basketball? Cars? Animals? Does he have a dog? Favorite foods?
    cournoyer94 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 10:09 AM
    Sounds corny but be friendly, flirty, and always be yourself!
    izzy019 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2011, 11:42 PM
    Well if you really like him look at him join in with him and start talking to him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Middle School Dating ? [ 20 Answers ]

OK, Im 10. I'm going to miiddle school in August. My older friend that goes to middle school talk abou it all the time. She says she got asked out on th first day!! :eek: and I don't ant to be mean or anything but, she isn't pretty. And that makes me wonder, do guys not like pretty girls too? I'm...

Middle school dating [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I am a seventh grader and I like a this girl and I don't know if she likes me how can I find out

Middle school dating [ 6 Answers ]

Ok well I'm not sure if I want to date but I like som1 but I really don't want to kiss but id be OK with like holding hands and sitting by each other, but no real dates. Is it enough if I text him 2? And how do I get past all the awkwardness? Help!

Middle school dating [ 1 Answers ]

There's this guy I like. I want to date him. But I don't know where to start. We've been friends for 3 years. He's my best friend. Can someone help?

Middle school dating [ 4 Answers ]

I am in Middle School-6th grade-and my feelings are changing for this friend I made, if you know what I mean. He has asked me who my crush is, but I lied, not wanting to be embarrassed. His friend might be dropping hints about who he likes, supposedly someone with the same name as me or me, but my...

View more questions Search