Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hotmail.com Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 07:58 PM
    The rate of interest available on a certain security is 14%. If the pure rate of inte
    The rate of interest available on a certain security is 14%. If the pure rate of interest is 3.25%, what risk premium do investors demand if they require an inflation rate of a. 2% b. 4% c. 6% d. 8%
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2011, 06:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessy View Post
    In my opinion you need a qualificated help for such question!
    <a href="http://buy-custom-essay.org/essay-writing.php">buy essay writing</a>
    In my opinion you need to stop publicizing your business and also learn how to post an actual link.
    ArcSine Posts: 969, Reputation: 106

Nov 28, 2011, 06:54 AM
    In my opinion you need a qualificated help for such question!
    I can't think of a better way to flunk a course than to seek assistance from someone who thinks qualificated is a valid English word. Although if one was foolish enough to pay for such "assistance", they'd be getting what they deserve.
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2011, 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcSine View Post
    I can't think of a better way to flunk a course than to seek assistance from someone who thinks qualificated is a valid English word. Although if one was foolish enough to pay for such "assistance", they'd be getting what they deserve.

I gave you an "agree" and this is also a thumbs up for my laugh of the day - well written and much appreciated! Right to the core of the matter!

LOVE people who say what they think.
    ArcSine Posts: 969, Reputation: 106

Nov 29, 2011, 07:14 AM
    Appreciated, JKT! I guess these term paper mills bring out my good side. BTW, I read somewhere that most term paper mills originally had aspirations to get into the crack-dealing business, but couldn't meet the ethics standards.
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2011, 07:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcSine View Post
    Appreciated, JKT! I guess these term paper mills bring out my good side. BTW, I read somewhere that most term paper mills originally had aspirations to get into the crack-dealing business, but couldn't meet the ethics standards.
    Even better than your first response. Quit your daytime job and take your act on the road.

I will definitely buy a ticket.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interest rate 13%, Tax rate 0% -Calculate the after tax cost of debt [ 2 Answers ]

Interest rate 13% tax rate 0%. Calculate the after tax cost of capital

Interest rate 13%, Tax rate 0% [ 1 Answers ]

Interest rate 13%, Tax rate 0%. Calculate the after tax cost of debt

Compare effective interest rate to compound rate [ 1 Answers ]

Compare effective interest rate to compound rate, with example of compound rate

Nominal Rate of Interest vs Real Interest Rate [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find for the real rate of Interest?? Nominal Rate of Interest 7.4% and Inflations is 4.5% K = k* + I + (k*x I) 7.4 = k* + 4.5% + (k* x 4.5%) I am trying to find for k*:confused: HELP>>>>

View more questions Search