Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LoreneH Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 02:04 PM
    Puzzle Rings
    Hi There,

Does anybody know where I can find 925 solid silver puzzle rings? I am looking to buy for my store at wholesale prices.

Thanks
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 27, 2011, 03:06 PM
    There are over 1,000 on eBay at the moment under 'sterling puzzle rings.'
    It might be a start for finding a wholesaler (who will, if a real one, want a tax ID and a large minimum order, often in the high hundreds of rings).
    You can try alibaba.com, where wholesalers are more likely, but you will need to know how to deal with ordering and paying internationally, and paying custom taxes when they arrive.
    LoreneH Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 07:39 PM
    Thank you!! I will check it out
    Cheeze_Babe56 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Nov 29, 2011, 06:06 PM
    Bodycandy.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Puzzle [ 28 Answers ]

This puzzles me. (I know, that's not too difficult) Headline in Tyler newspaper: Obama declares H1N1 a national emergency. From statistics I've heard, and comments from doctors, H1N1 is no more dangerous than the seasonal flu. So why all the hullaballoo? Is this merely a diversion so we...

.925 silver puzzle rings [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking for a sterling silver puzzle ring company based in thailand, hong kong or china that Can supply their products to the US. I'm looking for 4 and 6 band (most common) designs of puzzle rings. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

No Dial Tone, But When Calling Rings and Rings [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have a two line jack that was working fine a few days ago, but now Line 2 has no dial tone and when calling, it rings and rings. Also, on my Panasonic 2 line phone (KX-TG2740), the line shows up as off the hook, except when I try a test call to the number. Tried another phone and...

.925 silver jigsaw puzzle rings [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Apparently I'm looking for a hard to find item. I need a company that manufactures silver jigsaw puzzle rings. I've attached photos of the most common type of puzzle ring. I am only interested in puzzle rings and in companies that already make them. I'm looking for a...

View more questions Search