Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheilarenee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 10:26 AM
    9 year old son touching his little brother were do I go for help?
    I walked upstairs to see why my 7 year old was screaming, and when I got to the top of the stairs I heard him say "You can't have sex with your brother"... I have had problems with his anger and abuse before and he has been sent off twice but this is at a total different level... PLEASE help I have tried everything I can think of.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2011, 10:41 AM
    Wht do you mean by "he has been sent off twice ..."? Who sent him where?

You MUST protect your younger son, no matter what that involves. The older boy appears to have been in trouble before. Did he receive counselling?
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Nov 27, 2011, 10:51 AM
    Hi Shielarenee

I'm unclear on, " he has been sent off twice"... please clarify? Is social services involved here?

I certainly see why you might be concerned here!

As obvious as this might seem, I would have to suggest that you begin to search for a qualified child psychologist so they can spend some time finding out why he is touching and so "angry and abusive".

I'm sure you've talked with your 9 year old about PERSONAL SPACE and not touching anybody or allowing anyone to touch him, right? If not, then you need to talk to him and the littler one about this now and be very clear of your expectations.

In my house, for example, I told my 7 year old daughter that not only should she not be touching anybody elses' privates, but no one except her mother and the doctor should be touching her. I further told her, just so I was crystal clear, that NOT EVEN DAD HAS A REASON TO TOUCH YOU IN YOUR PRIVATES, so if anyone, a friend, an uncle, anybody except Mom and the doctor tried to touch her she needed to tell Mom and Dad right away! I also told here that if anyone threatened her or told her it was a SECRET that we aren't threatened by anyone and that she isn't to ever keep secrets from Mom and Dad.

I know she understood because one time a year or so later a day care provider tried to help her with a about of diarrhea and the first thing she did was run out to tell us someone had touched her privates. LOL... the day care provider was running up behind her explaining what had happened as my daughter had apparently told her almost everything I said and she was concerned that we were going to go nuts! This was, in fact, just another chance to talk about these things as you can plan on continuing these discussions in some form or another (wait 'til girls enter the picture! ) until they are well... married I guess!

Anyway, I see no reason to blow this into a big thing, but it certainly is time to address the issues and make sure that, God forbid, no one has touched him before, right??

My sincerest hope that all goes real well!

Mark
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 27, 2011, 10:54 AM
    What have you done at this point, with him. Where was he sent off to before ?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2011, 09:39 PM
    I am concerned for BOTH boys here. It seems quite obvious to me that the 9 year old has been sexually assaulted before some how! Was that addressed? Treated? Etc? Where was he sent off to?

And why does your 7 year old know what sex is (just out of curiosity, its only my opinion but a 7 year old shouldn't know what sex is to such an extent)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My young son is touching other children inappropriately [ 9 Answers ]

My son just turned 7 a couple weeks ago. About 6 or 8 months ago, his little female friend from the neighborhood was over playing. She is the same age as he. They always told everyone they were in love and going to get married. Sweet and innocent enough, right? Well, she came downstairs and said...

Inappropriate touching by a 4 year old [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is 4. I caught her twice now touching other little girls and kissing them. Is there reason for me to believe that something happened to her and what can I do? Please help

9 year old Son touching his 5 year old brothers Penis [ 4 Answers ]

CONCERNED-- My wife just called me and said that she caught our 9yr old son touhing our 5yr old sons penis, AHHH! This is way too much, my gut reaction is to hurry home and get the belt! I know all children "play docotor" or get curious... but with your little brother? The younger one says that...

Mother son and brother sister breeding [ 17 Answers ]

Let me start by saying the I do not want any of this to happen. While my wife and I were living in phoenix we rescued a Sheppard\rot mix from some aliens who were keeping this 5 week old pup in a closet outside of their apt. they gave her to us... because we had just had our rot stolen the month...

View more questions Search