Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vidhi001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 08:33 AM
    I am feeling depressed?
    I am always very depressed. I am always in anger no one wants to talk to me. My husband started neglecting me
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2011, 09:05 AM
    Do you know why you are angry all of the time?

Are you angry because your husband is neglecting you in some way? Have you tried talking to him?

Sorry to answer a question with more questions...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 27, 2011, 09:08 AM
    In your present depressed condition, and depression is a clinical condition with so many repercussions, long term effects, that no one can tolerate being around you. Seek proper help through your healthcare professional before it is too late.
    Awake Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Nov 28, 2011, 02:27 PM
    Depression is a very serious condition. Can you make it to a therapist? I would say go to someone who can prescribe medication, IF needed. Some people just get stuck in depression, but eventually come out of it.. Others are not so fortunate and need medication. The words you have chosen gives me the impression that this depression and anger is somewhat new. If you can't make it to a licensed therapist, I suggest going to the store and buying a cheap journal to write in and get all of your feelings out. I speak from experience on all of this and trust me, if you let it all go and see what you have written, it will help you in many ways.

Either way, you need a strong support system.. Someone you can trust that will be there for you no matter what. If they truly care for you, they will listen, give you a shoulder to cry on, and help you in any way they can. Therapists can be expensive, so if you are unable to go to one, counselors are cheaper. Some are free! Churches, friends and family, local.. groups. Don't give up, strive for that happiness you deserve and I wish you the best of luck! Remember things ALWAYS get better! :)
    bigNavySeal Posts: 106, Reputation: 19

Nov 30, 2011, 12:49 AM
    I think you're already feeling better, aren't you? Don't think too negatively, things aren't always as bad as they same. Sometimes we're depressed, the other moment we're happy. Unless you suffer from a real chronological depression, which it sounds you don't, try to find ways to challenge yourself more in different ways. I suffered from 'depressed feelings and thoughts' for years, but I got out of it, yet still I felt incredibly sad yesterday cause I had a fight with my GF, and 'depressed after'. Just breath in deeply, solve the situation, and move on, struggle and your mind becomes clear again. Don't give up, bright days will come, people love you, you have a husband for gods sake! He loves you, you just think he's neglecting you, while really your are the one neglecting yourself. Just jump up and make a change, even if it is small, right here, right now! Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've been feeling so depressed [ 3 Answers ]

I've been getting very emotional lately and I keep crying... ive even started to cry on nights ut and had to leave the pub and leave my friends behind. I don't feel like my friends are there for me as they often tend to change the subject if I bring it up so now I just don't talk about it. I've had...

Feeling Depressed [ 2 Answers ]

I've recently started feeling depressed. This seems to happen to me annually, but it also seems to worsen each time it happens. I'm not sure why it happens, I guess it's a mixture between the onset of school and winter. I've recently seen one or two girls I'd like to at least introduce myself...

I'm feeling depressed [ 8 Answers ]

I've been molested and raped all my life by strangers, neighbors, friends and family. People I thought I could trust, people I thought I could count on. I can't take much more of it. Now I don't like being around people. I don't like going out on dates or with friends. I don't like going to work or...

Feeling depressed [ 12 Answers ]

I've been feeling really sad today, and its not as if something bad has happened to me, I just feel depressed, and I hadn't noticed it. I was just living my life the way I do everyday, and then I realised I felt something, couldn't explain at the moment, but it grew more and more, until I really...

Feeling Depressed [ 48 Answers ]

Hey, thank you all for reading my posts. I am in need of some serious advice to get me out of my rut. Sometimes I do not even want to get out of bed, but I find myself learning to cope with it a little easier. Anyway, her and I were together for 3 years. We were having problems this last...

View more questions Search