Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ironhorse25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 07:20 AM
    1970's TV-Movie Tutor Scene
    Hi. I have a question about the name of a TV-movie from the mid 1970's about a delinquent male high school football star that has a scene in it in which a nerdy, but cute female high school tutor gets so sexually memorized by his looks that she forgets all about tutoring him and instead drops all of her books and starts making out with him (kissing) right there at the table in either the library or study hall in school!
    This leads to him flunking all of his tests and getting kicked out of high school. Clean scene. Both are fully clothed. Both were adults playing high school students. Movie I believe ran originally on ABC. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the movie or any of the actors or actresses in it. I do remember the girl in the scene was a zit faced actress with long blonde hair probably in her late teens, early twenties at the time that had bit parts in other series at the time playing nerdy type roles. This was actually a drama about a high school kid gone bad. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Check out some similar questions!

1970's movie [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP I am looking for the title of a movie or made for TV movie not sure which it is but it was about some teenagers going around terrorizing people in a 1956 yellow chevy nomad the car at one time was featured in hot rod mag and I remember on the front of the car it was called excorsist...

Please help me name this 1970's movie? [ 3 Answers ]

The basic plot is a blond white man driving through the desert, his car breaks down, he meets a young Indian girl who says she has a phone, but it turns out to just be a shack, and she holds him hostage there, at one point the man is tied to a bed and she's pushing the bed through the desert! ...

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.