Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kawasakieric Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 06:56 AM
    My garage door takes three pushes of button to go all the way up. What can I do?
    After setting up my homelink on a new car my door now only goes up partially with each push of the transmitter. It is doing this with all transmitters and the hard wired wall mount.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 27, 2011, 07:25 AM
    Have you checked your tracks for obtructions? Also when is the last time you had the unit fully serviced. Alignment and lubrication are important.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Learn button for garage door opener remote. [ 5 Answers ]

I am a female and don't know too much about this subject, but here goes... I just purchased a Genie Model ACSGT Type 1 door opener remote through Ebay. The instructions that came with this "used but good condition" device from the owner stated: 'Press Learn button on opener - red light will...

Garage door won't open/close with one push of button [ 1 Answers ]

I have a .5hp Craftsman opener and it takes several pushes of either the in-garage or remote openers. The interior lights flash and the door just opens/closes only an inch or so.

Where is the learn button on Stanley garage door operner [ 3 Answers ]

The power went out to the garage and I detached the door from the opener so I could open the door. When the power was back on I attached the door to the opener but now the beeping does not stop so I think somehow the door opener needs to probably be re programmed. I did not purchase the opener so...

Garage door learn button? [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the learn button for my craftsman garage door opener?

Garage door opener wall mount button [ 8 Answers ]

Just installed a stanley garage door opener model 810 and I tried to install the door mount button, but I'm having problems. The wall button is very similar looking like a doorbell in which I connect the 2 wires to the opener (motor). However when I connect, the door automatically opens, but when I...

View more questions Search