Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmandaJoann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 11:58 PM
    Bloody Poop
    This month my period was like 2 weeks late. A couple days ago when I pooped there was blood on the toilet paper and then it happened again today, but this time afterwards my stomach started hurting. Could these be related? What could be causing the blood in my poop?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 27, 2011, 05:37 AM
    There are many reasons you would have bloody stool; hemerroids, problems in the gastrointestinal tract to name a few. The colour of the blood is also important. Rectal bleeding should only be diagnosed by a healthcare professional, please visit your doctor as soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bloody come? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old virgin but when I come I fell short sharp pains like waves in my pelvic area the pain level is 4 from 10,and I noticed some blood in the come after a while.. should I be worried?

My yorkie has Poop blocking him to poop. [ 2 Answers ]

I noticed that my 10 week old Yorkie was trying to poop like 5 times in a roll, he was trying real hard and I noticed that there was nothing to pick up. He did the same thing serval times. I looked at his anal and there is hard poop that is blocking him to poop. What do I do? :confused:

Bloody Diahhrea [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 9 week old puppy, and ever since I took him to the vet to be de wormed and have his shots, he started having runny bloody poop. Its not always like that, sometimes its very normal looking. He is a very happy and energetic puppy and doesn't appear to be in any pain. He just went on our...

Pet dog with bloody poop [ 1 Answers ]

I just took my dog out for her morning walk when I saw she pooped out about 5 drops of blood with a brown mushy looking poop. Then she went again and this time she pooped at least 20 or more drops of blook along with another mushy poop. She's a middle sized, adult dog, 4 yrs old. I've already...

Bloody poop [ 3 Answers ]

My dog has been urinating in the house for the past few days. Today there was dark red blood all over her poop. Is this something serious? Is she in danger? What should I do?:confused:

View more questions Search