Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bambi2252 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 09:07 PM
    How can I talk dirty
    I was just asked to talk dirty in a text message to my husband who is on the road a lot and can't get home for six months. He wants me to talk dirty to him in a text message but I never did that before so I really need help..
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Nov 27, 2011, 03:41 AM
    Men usually like it when we explain in detail what we're doing and would like to do to them.

I don't want to get too explicit on here, so I'll just advise you Google some phrases :)

X Dani
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 27, 2011, 07:11 AM
    Talk to him like you would if he were in the room with you.

The words needs to come from you and what you think and feel. Let his responses guide you as you communicate with him just like you would if you were in the same room. Do not use words or ideas that come from other people. We aren't you. He is married to you. Let that guide you.
    Xerxes12 Posts: 21, Reputation: 5

Nov 30, 2011, 09:24 AM
    When you say "talk dirty" to him - are you able to do this when you are together? I'm reading this post as a new request from her husband and she doesn't know how to proceed. If that is the case, first decide on the key words you wish to use to describe his anatomy and yours. For example, while I'm not fond of talking a lot during sex, I totally understand the desire for this since he is away and would appreciate the sound of YOUR voice, saying these wonderful things he wants you to do and he probably wants to masturbate while having this conversation. And that is so sweet - because there are so many things he could do and those might be hurtful to you. Okay, so back to your question.

>Edited<

The previous answers are great - be yourself and look at this as an opportunity to share a new experience with the man who loves YOU!

Best wishes, ~X
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Nov 30, 2011, 10:31 AM
    Xerxes12 may I ask about randomly marking people unhelpful? I would have messaged personally but you have it switched off. The reddies and greenies are there to give people an idea of who is good with advice, and filter spam. Also explicit answers on here get removed.

-Dani

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to talk dirty. [ 13 Answers ]

I live with my biyfriend and he REALLY wants me to talk Dirty to him. I'm sooo new at sex all together. I'm so clueless As to what to say. Someone please give me some phrases. Dirty. But not TOO dirty. Please! :D

View more questions Search