Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catting Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 08:43 AM
    Future medical student
    What is the salary for doctors (interns) who recently completed bachelors in medicine
    And what is the salary for doctors (residence) and attendant

Also do medical student (bachelor) get a salary during they academic schooling?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 10, 2007, 09:27 AM
    All depends on where you work, what hospital, what country, and what state. There is no absolute answer to this question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medical [ 2 Answers ]

Thank you! Would like to get information on the Pituary Gland. Can anyone help?:o

After medical college [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am now studying medicine,after 5 years I will graduate and I am planning to continue and specialize in any of the medical branches. The problem that I don't know which college is better to continue in, I just want to know which is better: 1-the royal college of london 2-the american...

Medical [ 1 Answers ]

Q-for Thyroglossal Cyst Most Common Site Is A]suprahyoid B]subhyoid C]foramen Caecum

Loan for Medical Technology Student [ 3 Answers ]

My friend is a student at Detroit Medical Center School of Medical Technology. She has been trying to get a loan to cover the costs of living associated with this and has been unsuccessful. The main problem she is not actually enrolled at any university or college. Detroit Medical Center is not...

Medical [ 2 Answers ]

I have dental bill of 973.00 which I am being taken to small claims court for. The court is in NJ and I live in PA. Can they garnish my wages because I do not have the full amount to give them? If so how much are they allowed to garnish my wages for and does it show on my credit report?

View more questions Search