Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PandabearsRock Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Nov 26, 2011, 07:15 PM
    I can't trust my boyfriend.
    So I was on Facebook, and my boyfriend status was like if you think I've broke these rules, and it said drugs, and he said he does cigarettes. So I talked to him and he said he did, he's not old enough to. I told him he should stop, and he said he would. So a month later I was at a school dance, and his two best friends came up to me, and lets say my bf's name is Seth, anyway they came up to me and said are you sure you are dating Seth?

I was for sure that he would tell me that he was breaking up with me. And I said yes, and they said he smokes. I talked to him that night and he said he started again. I told him he should stop and again he said he would.

I don't know if he has started again, and I don't want to bring the conversation up again, cause then he would think that I wouldn't trust him. What should I do? :(
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 26, 2011, 07:24 PM
    So break up with him, Sorry but if your communication comes from Facebook there are issues anyway. Next as soon as you start ordering him to do or not do something, it is over.
    PandabearsRock Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Nov 26, 2011, 07:42 PM
    How do I know if my boyfriend is cheating on me?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 26, 2011, 08:08 PM
    You can't make him do things he doesn't want to do but this isn't a matter of trust. It's a habit so talk about it and ask him why he smokes.

Its hard for adult who smoke to quit, and he may need some extra help, and support to stop, and stay stopped.

How old is he, and YOU?

Why do you think he is? Because of what his friends say?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend doesn't trust me but I trust him when I possibly shouldn't? [ 10 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and me and my boyfriend, who is 21, have been dating for about 4 months now. This is only my second real relationship and he is the only guy I have ever felt like I truly loved. We tell each other we love each other all the time, and he has even brought up marriage but I'm not...

How can I really trust my boyfriend? [ 23 Answers ]

Hey people, So I am in a new relationship of 2 months now and we have a lot of feelings for each other. I am 20 and he is a few years older. So he has told me that he has been unfaithful a quite a few times in past relationships and of course this scared me and still scares me. I told myself I...

Should I trust my boyfriend? [ 8 Answers ]

I haven't slept with my boyfriend in a while (2 weeks) because I'm trying to prove to myself that he's not in this just to sleep with me. A few days ago he went out with some of his friends and when I talked to him about it one thing led to another and we started fighting. One of the things that...

I can't seem to trust my boyfriend but I want too. [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for about a year and a half now and last January he broke up with me. And we got back together in Feburay. The day that he broke up with me he cheated on me and kissed another girl, he was trying to get with her I guess when we were together, secretly behind...

View more questions Search