Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mdet201 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 10:44 AM
    Agitator Bar is not working on Kenmore Heavy Duty 90 Series
    My washer (Kenmore Heavy Duty 90 Series Model 110.92598200, Serial No. CF2939820) is not working. It will fill with water but the agitator bar does not work. It will rinse, drain, and spin. I checked the Agitator dogs and the three pronged thing near the pump. All of these appear to be fine. What else should I look at?

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore 80 series heavy duty [ 1 Answers ]

Agitator not working.

Kenmore heavy duty 70 series dryer? [ 0 Answers ]

When the cycle is done the buzzer keeps going. The machine will not turn off when you rotate the timer knob back to a drying cycle. Is the starter button broken or jammed. I tried to spray it with Wd-40 and it worked a few times. Now I have to unplug the dryer to get it to stop.

Kenmore heavy duty 70 series washer [ 0 Answers ]

While washer is agitating the motor makes a high pitch noise? Still runs fine, but worried it will quit soon..

Kenmore Heavy Duty Dryer 80 series [ 4 Answers ]

Our dryer will not keep running. We have a Sears Kenmore Heavy Duty Dryer - 80 series, electric. When you push the button for it to start tumbling, it will not go. It was running about a week ago, then while in the cycle it stopped. Every now and then the dryer will start when you push in the...

Kenmore heavy duty 60 series washer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore heavy duty 60 series that will not go into full spin. Sounds like something is rubbing and slowing the basket

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.