Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loranee Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Nov 26, 2011, 10:31 AM
    Network of people paid to follow people around to cures, evil eye etc.
    I am being followed every where by complete strangers for a while now, they try to evil eye me and some even come up to me and try to talk to me while they are trying to cast spells on me, sometimes they will spray some kind of weird fragrance around me. NO I AM NOT CRAZY. I spoke to a friend of mine who know someone who worked for a psychic who told her that they do have these network of people that will follow people around and cast death cursed on them for money. I believe that my in laws have hired these people to hurt me and have place my picture on a website. I hear that there is a secret website where people can join and make money by carrying out these tasks. I know that there is a gps on my car but I am having difficulty finding it. Does anyone know what the website is?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 26, 2011, 10:44 AM
    Sorry yes I believe you are crazy, and need to seek professional help.

Why would anyone have them do this, and why would they even do this. Your issues have classic signs of someone with other issues in life.

After that, is the entire issue that curses or evil eyes only effect people who believe they can harm them, If a person does not believe they have any effect, can not even be effected by them, unless the people use some real life harm to try and prove it.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 26, 2011, 11:16 AM
    Wow... now that is paranoia.

Let's say it is real... my advice would be to become a Christian. We have a wonderful promise in scripture...
    Numbers 23:8
    But how can I curse those whom God has not cursed? How can I condemn those whom the Lord has not condemned?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 26, 2011, 09:42 PM
    In which country is this happening?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are people attracted to people with the same hair/eye color? [ 16 Answers ]

I'm a guy and I have green eyes and light brown hair and I am usually attracted to girls with similar features (i.e. green hair and brown hair). Also, most of my friends also have girlfriends/boyfriends who look similar to them... Are people usually attracted to people who have look like them? Or...

Planet with an evil ruler and cave people who try to get rid of him? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie that has to do with another planet that have barbarians in it and these two ordinary people get there and the evil ruler kidnaps the women and tries to force her to marry him while the guy is with the barbarians and they come together to try to get the guy into the castle...

Is it true that people follow patterns? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm wondering because of my current situation. You can read my post "BF afraid to commit" to hear the story but basically about 9 months ago we broke up for the same reason. We've been together for 4 years. Last time this happened, I didn't do full NC. I accepted his weekly phone calls although...

I want to congratulate Geoff. People, follow his story, things won't allways be bad! [ 2 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search.php?searchid=1958009 Well done to Geoff who has moved on with his life. I suggest those who are going through the pain of a breakup read the above topics in the link. It is proof to us all that we can move on with our lives. Things won't allways be bad! ...

View more questions Search