Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gill2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 06:49 AM
    Bs\mba program in us
    Currently I am doing bs in electroical and electronics engineering at chitkara university so please tell me joint program that is bs\mba program in top 25 b schools in usa so that can I apply for mba during bs...

Check out some similar questions!

Distance Learning MBA[1year program] [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have 5 years of experince and wanted to do 1 year Distance learning MBA. I am aware that distance learning is not that great as comapred to full time and part time. Still I want to opt for it. Can you please let me know which of the below 1 year Distance learning is good. 1. IIMT,...

Ms mba dual degree or mba in biotechnology.. which is better? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello Sir, I have completed my BE Biotechnology this year and nw preparing for cat and othe mba entrance exams. I just came across MS MBA dual degree, 3 years program in USA. Is it beneficial in terms of job oportunities and future prospects in India? Or MBA in India from best B-School is better...

MBA Distant learning program in US [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My spouse want to pursue Distant learning program in MBA and she is on H4. My question is: can H4 pursue education in US, if yes can you tell me what background is required to do an MBA in US. Also please advice me good universities names that provides distant learning program in MBA. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.