Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KITTEN17 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2007, 07:02 AM
    11 weeks pregnant, could the doctor be wrong?
    OK I went to the doc they told me that I was 11 weeks and I am getting so biggg
    And I took 6 hpts and they either came back invald or negative up intill Sunday then it came back pos I have always been little and now I have a belly so can anyone help me and tell me what kind of questions to the obgyn
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 9, 2007, 07:25 AM
    I really don't understand what you are asking here. The doctor told you you are pregnant, you got a positive HPT, you are pregnant.

What would you like me to help you with?

Feb 9, 2007, 07:28 AM
    OK for one can the doc be wrong about how for along I am?and I go to the obgyn and I don't know what kida questions to ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 9, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Well, the doc is not necessarily wrong, but due dates can be off. Remember, we PRACTICE medicine, it is not an exact science. You will most likely have an ultrasound done where the doc measures baby's bones to get a better idea of when you are due.

As for what to ask him, what questions do you have? What do you want to know?
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Also, the amount in which every woman shows with each pregnancy is always different. Since you have always been small, perhaps you are just showing more then others would at this point. (plus, as mommys, esp if its our first, we tend to feel that we are bigger then others actually perceive us as. I feel huge, but everyone around me keeps telling me that I am still so small for being almost 7 months with my second baby.)I have always been a small girl as well, (I weighed 107 when first preggy with my first son)my docs told me I was measuring a little big for my dates, had me take an ultrasound, and it just turned out that my dates were on perfectly and I was just having a big baby. Docs are pretty good at what they do, they see preggys all day long. It doesn't mean they are without error, (after all they are only human) but I would trust my docs medical opinion. However, if you don't feel comfortable with the answers you are getting, you can always try for a second opinion. Good luck

Feb 10, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Well I Go To the Obgyn Tues I Will Let You Allknow When I Get Back Home
    ladyzee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 12:02 PM
    OK I took an hpt test weeks ago that came out positive the dr test came back negative. Still getting my periods but very light . Belly larger, occasional nausea,yet hpt still negative. Oh yes, sore breast as well. Some fluttering or gas like bubbling. Am I pg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 10 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I have been using Certain Dri Anti-perspirant. Is it okay to use when pregnant. I couldn't find any information about not using it when pregnant?

14 year old 4 weeks pregnant [ 97 Answers ]

My daughter just turned 14 last week and found out she is 4 weeks pregnant, I don't no what to do

I am 4 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

K what happened was I found out that I am pregnant but I had a little bit of pain on my right side so the doctor told me it was a blatter infection so he gave me some pills for it then a few days went by and the pain did not go away so I went to the walk in clinic again and the doctor told me it...

How to get pregnant w/o seeing a doctor? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I am 34 and trying to get pregnant, however found myself not ready to go to a doctor yet. Is there any way, me & my husband can try 1st before seeing an ob-gyn? At least a conventional way? We've been trying to get pregnant for more than a year now, by the way. Do you guys think...

HPT says I'm pregnant (lots of ?'s) -- can't see the doctor until after the holidays [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I was scheduled to get my period on Sat. Took two tests both said I was pregnant and then I took another last night and one more this morning. The first two were digital and said pregnant other two were lines and they were there. Last nights was a bit fainter but it was there. Guess I'm still...

View more questions Search