Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sripani Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2011, 10:07 AM
    How to merge word files into one document?
    Hi, I have 17 word files with 400 to 700 pages in each file. Please advise on how to merge all the files in to one file and remove duplicates
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 25, 2011, 10:56 AM
    You would have to copy and paste into one document
    sripani Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2011, 09:44 PM
    Each file would be of 400 to 500 pages and how can I consolidate into one file and ms word becomes slow and does not work properly if the file size increases.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 26, 2011, 07:26 AM
    The fact is that the only way to combine several files into one is copy and paste. That's what you asked to do. And that's what I answered. If that solution doesn't work for you, then you need to look at an alternative. In that case, you need to explain what these files are and what you are trying to do with them. Only then can we offer alternatives.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook Attached word document opens after 30 seconds if you have word open [ 0 Answers ]

We have a weird issue on our XenApp 6 test environment using Outlook 2007 to open Word attachments. The behaviour is such that if a Word instance is already open and maximised with a document and we try to open a Word attachment from an e-mail, the attachment doesn't open unless you un-maximise the...

Word & Excel Mail Merge [ 4 Answers ]

When I obtain a number from an Excel database to insert it in a Word document, how can I edit that number on Word??

Convert a vista word document to an office 2003 word document [ 1 Answers ]

How can I convert a vista word document to an office 2003 word document?

View more questions Search