Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhisoft12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2011, 02:48 AM
    Business,small business
    I am from Australia and I would to buy some clothes on Amazon.com and other American websites, but they do not ship to Australia, what can I do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2011, 08:49 AM
    There is nothing you can do except find another source.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just opened a small cleaning business but no business help? [ 8 Answers ]

I just opened a small residential, commercial and janitrial business but I am not getting any responses. I have joined the chamber of commerce, I am listed on Google, natinal black pages, have a website and angies list. I don't know what else to do. I have been open 2 months and I am thinking of...

Determine the amount active business income eligible for the small business deduction [ 1 Answers ]

Problem You, a tax professional working at a local accounting firm, have just received a request from Terry, an assurance partner in the office, asking you to prepare a memorandum to one of his client tax files. He would like you to determine the amount of active business income eligible for the...

How to prepare a small business profile, or format of small business profile [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me to prepare a business profile letter Thanks Kevin

SOL on a Business to Business Small Claims Court [ 6 Answers ]

Our case is that we purchase of a software "PICK" 3 user licence, Oct 1 st 1997. It did not come to our attention that it was illegal till March 2007. We ended up filling a Small Claims court suit for $10,000 for our money back. Today the jugde refused our claim saying SOL had expired,...

Looking for small town business-to-business service need I'm qualified for [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can help! Some entrepreneur who's already made this discovery and who can hep me do similar. Seems everything I can think of nobody would pay any $ for me to do. I am 7 yr stay at home MOM w/ 2 kids now just both in school and I really need to find work I can do to...

View more questions Search