Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahadyekta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2011, 01:40 AM
    How much energy consume to destroy an iron cylinder by explosion of gun powder in it
    When some gun powder explode in an iron hollow closed cylinder , how much energy consume to destroy that cylinder?
    We have inner and outer diameter and height .
    I calculate all of energy by enthalpy of combustion , I don`t know how much convert to thermal energy and how much consume to destroy .

Check out some similar questions!

Iron head sportster oil smoke from rear cylinder on start up [ 1 Answers ]

Harley Davidson 1979 iron head sportster blows oil smoke from rear cylinder only on start up. Clears after riding for 5 minutes. Checked oil pump and appears OK any clues?

Rotational and Kinetic Energy for a Cylinder [ 2 Answers ]

GIVEN:A 1.9 kg solid cylinder (radius = 0.20 m, length = 0.50 m) is released from rest at the top of a ramp and allowed to roll without slipping. The ramp is 0.85 m high and 5.0 m long. I got total energy by multiplying mass x gravity x h that answer is 16. I'm having a hard time finding...

Length of pipe work to cylinder a waste of energy? [ 1 Answers ]

I am considering either an oil or gas bolier to a Heatrea Sadia cylinder in a direct, unvented plumbing system. If I use oil the burner will be in the garage which will be approx 30m away from the cylinder in the house. If I use gas the boiler can be in the same area as the cylinder within the...

If you break open a pill and only consume the powder, is it still effective? [ 7 Answers ]

Today I got this new bottle of Dr, James glutathione pills and its in the new anti counterfiet bottle. The seller sold it to me for 40$ but everywhere else people are selling it for like 100$ or 200$. I even came across someone who was selling for 1500$! So do you think the seller is selling a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.