Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Janna56654 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2011, 09:08 PM
    Who screwed up? And how do we fix this?
    Okay, so the story begins back when I was in 6th grade. I had a 2 good friends/guys. They both had a crush on me, I didn't want to react to either because, I didn't want either of our friendships to suffer from me picking.

Now, one was a subtle music guy who played songs for me and the other got me valentine cards and gave me a teddy bear :) During one of the dances the music guy came up to me and asked to dance, I said no, because I didn't want him to get the wrong message. Then my teacher insisted I dance with the teddy bear guy because, he was staring at me the whole dance, so she practically pushed us together and I danced with him. Biggest mistake ever.

The teddy bear guy got the wrong message that I liked him, and this made the other guy sad and jealous. So around the teddy guy I begun to ignore him in order to show him I'm not interested in you more than a friend, but to be even I ignored both.

Now, the music one goes to another school and I talk to him rarely and I'm in grade 10 and the teddy guy one is now speaking behind my back to my friends on msn saying I'm "a manipulative person, who loves drama and is a *****". The teddy guy has treated me like **** since this day and it's been 4 years and no matter how much I try to change what happened and start fresh, I can't because, he is clearly not over it but acts as if he's okay when clearly he's still angry.

What do I do? Should I delete him off msn and move on and find new friends? OR, start talking to him again by first telling him I know how he is talking behind my back and clarify everything up?
    Geo1998 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2011, 09:30 AM
    You should get back in contact with both of them and explain that you didn't want to hurt them. If they were really your friends then they should understand. I think that teacher that shoved you and the teddy guy together is a f****** b**** and she screwed up. If you explain the situation it will be good!!
    HOPE THIS HELPS!! 1>_<
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2011, 01:33 PM
    Its been four years, people are probably secretly laughing at this teddy guy because he's still not over it, forget him and forget this music guy, they're both history. Let teddy guy say what he wants about you, if your friends are indeed your friends they will let it in one ear and out the other. Laugh it off, because it pretty laughable and just shows what a sore loser he really is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Screwed up! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, So there's this girl I like, and I am almost certain she likes me too, or at least she shows interest. We met a few weeks before, and been talking every few days, mostly casually with mild flirting. This one time, we were texting and flirting more than usual, so I decided to make my...

Screwed over [ 6 Answers ]

:mad: Okay we got royally screwed. Sunday night our AC went out. And we called a company with this big huge advertisement in the phone book. Well they came out and looked for about an hour and said that we had to get a bunch of stuff fixed so we where like okay. He did some stuff and was like this...

Can I fix hazardous steps if a contractor is refusing to fix, and threatens to sue? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in central Texas. I hired a landscape contractor to install retaining walls and a patio which included 4 steps in stone. These steps range in size from 6.5" to 9.5" and the tallest is on the top! They are very dangerous. He refuses to do any fixes, and walked off project. At one point in the...

My ex might have really screwed me... [ 230 Answers ]

This is my first post here, and I am going through hell right now, I feel like I have no where to turn so I need some REAL advice PLEASE. I am 24 and my grlfriend (well X now) is just turned 21 TODAY. She went on a semseter at sea trip this summer for about 2 months and everything was great. I have...

View more questions Search