Ask
    star girl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 04:01 AM
    Can you keep dwarf hamsters in your bedroom?:D

I don't know! Hahahaha!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 9, 2007, 04:03 AM
    If you really want to, but they do get stinky and it depends what your parents say about it.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2007, 04:07 AM
    Not only do they smell giggle they are extreamly noisey little critters they come out to play at night, chew bars and climb I will warn you now though we have had three dwarf russions they are tiny little things and are extreamly good at escaping through bars so if you can buy a solid cage I would or you might find little hammy in bed nibbling your toes...

Feb 9, 2007, 04:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    Not only do they smell giggle they are extreamly noisey lil critters they come out to play at night, chew bars and climb i will warn you now though we have had three dwarf russions they are tiny lil things and are extreamly good at escaping through bars so if you can buy a solid cage i would or you might find little hammy in bed nibbling your toes...
    Thanks 4 that I rreally apprecite it. :-)

Feb 9, 2007, 04:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    If you really want to, but they do get stinky and it depends what your parents say about it.
    Cool thanks for the answer I really appreciate it. :-)
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2007, 04:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by star girl
    Thanx 4 that i rreally apprecite it. :-)
    Do you want to hear a funny story about our last one?
    Frilly Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 07:14 AM
    I've got some dwarf hamsters.. They are so funny..
    I don't recommend keeping them in your room, they get smelly after awhile and if you are a light sleeper their little noises will wake you up all night..
    xxvickyxx Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 04:25 AM
    I have a syrian hamster and trust me they make a lot of noise I had her in my bedroom but now she's living in the dining room. Something my mums not happy about!!
    So its up to you really
    Xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dating online [ 10 Answers ]

Hello All, I have recently started to correspond with a Russian lady. The more I think about it the more apprehensive I get. After the physical appearance (I have to fancy someone in the first place), I am trying to consider the personal compatibility (psychological, emotional, type traits). I...

Looking for Russian comunities abroad [ 2 Answers ]

Please, help me to find the internet resources or contacts of russian comunities all over the world.

Need Help With Russian Girl [ 1 Answers ]

I live in U.S. I have started process for U.S. K-1 Fiancée visa. Also will have to file hardship petition because I can not afford to travel abroad. Please anyone with any info regarding this subject please help!!

Please help to translate into Russian or explain the meaning [ 17 Answers ]

I've come across the word combination, which I need to translate into Russian, ASAP; "medical coupons" Please help!:)

Russian History: Krondstat Uprising [ 1 Answers ]

Hey can anyone give me information regarding the krondstat uprising, during the russian revolution, in the 1920's.

View more questions Search