Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matrini Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2011, 06:55 AM
    No monitor signal.
    This only happens when working online. If working locally on computer based programs the problem does not occur. This is happening to three separate computers in the office. I have run virus scans on all cpu s and find none. I also spoke to others in different parts of New Jersey and they are having the same problem. Is this some sort of shot across the bow cyber terror warning?
    Thanks
    Mike T.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor with no signal [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so here's my problem. My computer monitor was working but the tower would turn off after 5 minutes of use and I thought it was over heating so I turned it off and let it cool down. After a couple hours I tried to turn it back on and the tower turns on and the fan starts up but the monitor is...

Monitor No Signal [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. My computer was built by me, it has: Core 2 Duo 2.33 Ghz GeForce 8600 GT Graphics card 2 GB DDR2 RAM 500 watt PSU Maxtor 320 GB hard drive CD/DVD+/- RW Vista Home Premium

Monitor No signal [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, just yesterday I was on my computer (not the one I'm currently on) and I restarted my computer. As soon as it started to load up again, there was no display on the monitor, just a black screen as if the computer was off. Ive tried disconnecting the wires, I've plugged it into a different...

My monitor is not getting any signal! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, it started when I had installed a new videocard. It is leadtech winfast 7600 gt. And I had put in a new cpu fan on a 478 socket. Really big one! Now down to the problem. I had just reinstalled my windows xp and was running along and playing wow on high resolution levels and felt the...

No Signal to the Monitor [ 1 Answers ]

Our computer decided to take a breakdown, and there is no signal to the monitor we tried another monitor and still nothing the computer lights up the cd drive light flickers, the mother board light is on and the fan works, however when we swapped swapped the hard drive into another computer that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.