Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kash20 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2011, 05:33 AM
    Had unprotected sex on November 5th and November 12th. But both time I used pill.
    I had unprotected sex on November 5th and November 12th. But both time I took pill. My periods was due on 18th November and its over. But I noticed, after starting periods, some liquid things coming out from my breasts. Is it a symbol of pregnant? Can I be pregnant?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2011, 05:56 AM
    When you say you used the pill, are your referring to an emergency contraceptive, such as plan b? Or do you mean that you are taking birth control pills on a regular basis?

The liquid you experience is likely from the hormones in the pills and changes in your body during your cycle. It wouldn't be due to pregnancy this early on.

Nov 24, 2011, 06:15 AM
    I am really worried. Is it harmful? Can I be pregnant? I want to test. Can I do it now. My periods is already over now. Please Doctor! I am getting crazy. I am 19 years old.
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2011, 08:00 AM
    If you had your period, and it was on time, you are probably not pregnant. You can certainly try a test and see what results you get.

Again... what pill did you use?

Nov 24, 2011, 09:55 AM
    I used Postinor-2. It's a Bangladeshi medicine. I am confused because I used it two times within 5 days. Its like Regular. I want to test. My periods is over. Can I do now?
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2011, 10:06 AM
    You could test, but you used an emergency contraceptive after both times so it is unlikely that you are pregnant... it is possible, but not likely.

Because the pills have a higher level of hormones than regular birth control pills, the liquid is most likely because of the higher hormones in your system right now.

Try a test, it will give you some peace of mind.

In the future, it is best not to rely on Postinor 2 as birth control if you are going to have regular sex. Speak to your doctor for other choices that would be better to use on a regular basis.

Nov 24, 2011, 10:20 PM
    Thank you so much Doctor. So, Can I test now Or I have to wait some more days? I want to know as early as possible.
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2011, 07:29 AM
    I'm not a doctor, I work with women and families during pregnancy and childbirth.

Pregnancy tests work best once you have missed a period. Since you haven't missed one, most likely you are not pregnant.

Wait and see what happens when your period is due for December. If it doesn't come, then try a test.

Be sure to use regular birth control (speak to your doctor about your choices) if you are going to have sex. Again, Postinor 2 is meant as an emergency back up, not as a main form of birth control.

Nov 26, 2011, 04:38 AM
    Thank you so much. Thanks for suggest!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unprotected sex 5th day of my periods can I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Feeling cramp in my lower abdominal, heartburn and headache etc...

My period has come twice in October now it here again in November [ 0 Answers ]

My.period.has.cometwice.in.october.now.it.here.again.in.november.on.the.2nd.

Sunset November 4 [ 1 Answers ]

What time will the sunset in San Diego, CA on November 4, 2005

View more questions Search