Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Romanctg2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2011, 12:36 AM
    How to create iPod library?
    I have a iPod. When I connect it to my computer it shows on my computer but when I use copy trance it shows that no iPod music library was found on your iPod.And also my iPod doesn't show iTunes.What should I do now. Please answer me.
    suprazboy Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2011, 12:40 AM
    What you could try is going into your library on itunes, and either going ctrl +a for all music selected and drag it onto the iPod music bookmark, or if you do not want all of the music on there, hold down the ctrl button and click on the music you want and then drag to the music iPod bookmark. Hope this helps :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I plug my earphones in the iPod the sound comes through both the iPod and earpho [ 1 Answers ]

When I plug my earphones in the iPod the sound comes through both the iPod and earphones. What I want to know is how to stop it on the Ipod so that it only comes through the ear phones when they are commected

How do I download from iTune library to iPod [ 5 Answers ]

My dad has a iPod shuffle. He has a lot of songs in his library but he doesn't know how to sync them or whatever to the iPod. I don't even know myself. I'm used to the fact of mp3s, where you just drag and drop. So how do you actually do it? The music is from the library, we download it from...

My iPod to others itunes library? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if this is possible or not but its worth a shot... okay so I want to add my music to m boyfriends itunes from my iPod. I don't know how I can possibly do this I plug it in to his itunes but it will not let me drag it into his library. Is there any way of doing this?. and I am no...

How to make iPod library, not just device library? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Ipod that I just got and put on my moms laptop, but now I have a laptop so I put it on my own computer. My library will only show up if the iPod is plugged in and even then it is not my primary library. If I click on the library (at the top of the main Itunes page) no music comes up, to...

View more questions Search