Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Norman71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 09:32 PM
    Forgot Password
    I forgot my password. I need to set my SD card. Can you help?

[email removed]
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2011, 09:56 PM
    Norman, are you talking about the password to the SD card? If so, what brand is it?
    Norman71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2011, 12:40 AM
    I have a Panasoniic TC-P50ST30 - 50 inch PLasma 3D set. I was trying to set my SD cars and I couldn't get pass my password login.

Thank you,

Noman Berlat

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgot my password [ 5 Answers ]

I FORGOT MY Password myspace and I have tried everything my email is fake so I can't send it to it, So please someone help me!! :):confused:

Forgot Facebook password and I have deleted my secondry email addrs and I have forgot [ 2 Answers ]

Forgot Facebook password and I have deleted my secondry email addrs and I have forgot my security question but I know my verification code

Forgot password [ 6 Answers ]

I have an acer windows vista labtop and I have only one administrator acount on it and I forget the password for it I can still get into guest account but is there anything I can do to get into my other account. I also have a recovery disk for the computer I don't know if that will help and if it...

Forgot password [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have forgot my new password for my Yahoo id after changing it. I remember the personal details provided at the time of registration, but I don't remember the answer of security question. And also I am not using the alternate email id provided at the time of registration. Can anyone help me in...

View more questions Search