Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2011, 12:54 PM
    Can anyone help me decide on best laptop to buy?
    I am looking for a decent laptop for under $400. I have found these that seem like a good deal. I don't know much about hardware and not sure which would be the best one. Any suggestions?

http://www.geeks.com/products_sc.asp?cat=1239
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Nov 23, 2011, 02:10 PM
    DrJ,

Well my personal preference is Toshiba. A close second is Sony.

I do not like Dell or HP because of support issues.

Again, this is only my opinion.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 25, 2011, 06:11 PM
    Here is a super deal for "pink friday".

TigerDirect.com

Acer Aspire AS5733-6437 LX.RN502.092 Notebook PC - Intel Core i5-480M 2.66GHz, 4GB DDR3, 320GB HDD, DVDRW, 15.6 Display, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, Gray at TigerDirect.com

Better get it quick.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 25, 2011, 06:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by donf View Post

I do not like Dell or HP because of support issues.

Again, this is only my personal opinion.
    You have been doing this long enough. Don't you speak indian yet? :rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it legal in Texas to buy a travel trailer and decide to sell it without putting it [ 2 Answers ]

Is it legal to buy a travel trailer and decide to sell it without transferring it into my name, just sell it AND PUT NEW BUYER ON TITLE IN TEXAS

Want to buy a new laptop [ 1 Answers ]

Hi @ all. I am a student and my profession is mechanical engeering. I need a new laptop but I'm not sure which model to buy. We study programms like AutoCAD... etc, so what model and performance wolud be the best? Thanks!

I can't decide which computer to buy [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for a new computer. One that has enough memory for graphics and big softwares such as photoshop. I only want that computer for my website designs. Which requires a lot of space to save everything. As I've been searching online through computer stores, they all have them in...

Need to buy a laptop, which one? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone! So I decided it's time for me to get a laptop and I was wondering if anyone had any advise on some good ones to get. I have $600 to spend, I know that's not much, but I don't really need it for hard core computer stuff, just need a laptop for my CPA class and for when I move out...

How Do I Decide Which Furnace To Buy? [ 2 Answers ]

I have decided to buy a high efficiency furnace. I have had two salesmen come to show me information on the products they sell. Trane and York. Both furnaces look like they have similar features. Both of the firms selling the furnaces are reliable, and have been in business a long time. The prices...

View more questions Search