Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimmyvl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 11:51 AM
    1980 series with super powers
    All I remember is a man with black sun glasses who had the power "lazer from the eyes"
    And a woman who always holded her head when she wanted to harm someone I think that she had the power of telekinisis.. And if I remember correctly they had a black mini-van
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Nov 24, 2011, 08:45 AM
    Misfits of Science (1985) avec Dean Paul Martin ?
    jimmyvl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 05:23 PM
    O M G I never thought that I'm going to see that again

Thank you very much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don Camillo BBC TV series 1980 in English [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there is a copy of the 1980 BBC TV series of Don Camillo which was produced in English

Name of an animated mini series that had a boy with a glove that gave him powers? [ 3 Answers ]

This show was on the air in either the late 90's or early 00's. It was a primetime show, not a morning cartoon. I remember the main character managed to get a glove that gave him powers. I think he was about high school age. The glove might have been an alien technology, but I don't totally...

Kid with super powers, 1980's TV series [ 3 Answers ]

I have been plagued with memories of a TV series from the 1980's of a little kid that somehow acquired super powers. One episode I remember was of him discovering that he could fly. I would like to know the name of the series and who the little kid was.

National powers, Implied powers, Inherent powers [ 6 Answers ]

What is meant by expressed national powers? Implied powers? Inherent powers? How have each of these powers contributed to expansion of the national government?

View more questions Search