Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    v8vega383 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 11:33 PM
    Outlook Express 6 - Error 10053 email won't send
    My email was working fine up to a few days ago. Now my Outlook Express 6 won't send email?? I get an error message error 10053, 0x800CCC0F. I have setup the same email accounts on a laptop and rec'v the same error messages while trying to send. My internet works great and receiving email is not an issue. I'm using windows xp pro, with PCCillin 2007 antivirus (which I removed thinking it may be an issue). I've removed my wireless router and directly connected to the ADSL modem. If I shut everyhting down overnight and turn it all back on I can get email to send for approx 2-4 minutes and then it stops again?? Any suggestions?
    horsecrazygal22 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Feb 8, 2007, 11:38 PM
    Try restarting your computer. You should also get a back-up e-mail account at Yahoo or Google, so then you can get your e-mail. You should also call your Internet service provider.
    v8vega383 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 11:41 PM
    I've tried shutting the computer down. I've called Telus (ISP) and they blame my software. I've even loaded my laptop with the same email account and have the same issue. I'm at a loss?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook won't send email [ 3 Answers ]

Outlook 2003 (with Symantecs antivirus) - 3 mail servers were working fine, until last week. Now occasionally an email will not leave the outbox. There is no sending/receiving error message. I changed outgoing sending account trying all 3. None work. I checked outgoing email address - No...

Outlook Express won't send [ 3 Answers ]

hi I have outlook express and I can recive mail but when I try to send I get The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'account', Server: 'server.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E I have had this before for like a couple of...

Must hit send/rec to receive email in outlook 2003 [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am new to this site so please bear with me as I learn. My question is: I set a friend up with a linksys router on his desktop, and set up email accts. For he and his wife, in outlook 2003 on his laptop. Laptop connects to internet fine (wirelessly), sends email automatically when...

I couldn't send and receive email from outlook 2003 [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem to send and receive email from outlook 2003 behind a linksys router. I configured my outlook 2003 auto send & receive email in every 1 min. When outlook starts send & receive process, It would pop up a window asking me Enter Network Password. When I click OK, it keeps pop up again...

Outlook won't send email [ 0 Answers ]

View more questions Search