Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AThousandYears Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 10:19 AM
    Guy I Like Likes Me, but He's Dating My Best Friend
    So, I've known this guy for about 2 or 3 years, and I just recently realized that I have feeling for him, I was planning on asking him to be my boyfriend a few days ago, then, when I get to school, my best friend tells me that their dating. My other friend tells me that I should tell him how I feel about him, but I don't want to tell him, in fears that he'll break up with my best friend and ask me out and I'll lose my best friend when she finds out.
    Thanks in advanced :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 23, 2011, 03:04 PM
    Liking the same person happens, especially in school. So let them be happy, and say nothing.

Its disappointing, but you will be glad you took the high road.
    cournoyer94 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 10:11 AM
    In school, boys come and go. So unless you think he is THE ONE, friends are infinitely more valuable. I think if you really can't contain your feelings, talk to your best friend before you do the guy. She won't want to feel betrayed if you go to him first.
    SalisTreah1307 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 10:02 AM
    You should just tell him and if you don't want to mess with there
    Relationship then tell him nothings going to happen...
    bmartin811 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2011, 04:46 PM
    I have the same problem only I had told him before that I liked him and then he started dating my best friend so now I say I don't like him because I like my friend more than that guy but the worst part is that she knew I liked him before she went out with him. But be the bigger person!:)
    cherryhot2300 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 06:12 AM
    Let him go, if he wanted to be with you, he would be the one asking you out...
    fishperson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 07:45 PM
    Be patient. He'll come around eventually if he really does like you. I'm in the same situation here, and I am positive he likes me. No relationship in grade school lasts forever. Just wait, it'll happen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend likes a guy who I know, and he's not a good guy [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so my friend, who's a girl, likes this guy that I really don't get along with at all. Should I tell her things about him, or let things just happen on there own? Like should I try to kind of warn her about him, or just let her find out. Basically I know he's going to either cheat on her, or dump...

Is it bad to have a guy friend when your dating another guy? [ 9 Answers ]

I was dating thhis guy for 4 months and then he breaks up with me cause he went through my phone and saw he text me a week before but I never text the guy friend back and he broke up with me cause I never told him he text me is this bad

Friend Likes Guy. Guy hates friend! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, My best friend likes this guy right? All Well and Good? NO!! The Guy She Likes, thinks she's annoying and weird. The guy is like one of my closest friends, I could talk to him about it but my friend doesn't want me 2. She didn't want me to write this but I am because she needs advice! Any...

View more questions Search