Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessica1001 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 07:16 AM
    I don't feel the same way about my boyfriend anymore
    I have been dating this guy for a year now everything was so perfect at the beginning of our relationship I was so happy but then I don't know what happened between me and him we argue all the time now he's called me names like dumb ***** and he's told me to f**** off several times he always gives me an attitude and never seems to listen to me I don't feel the same way about him the way anymore because of the way he treats me... What should I do? Please help me :/
    PokeXpert Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Nov 23, 2011, 09:05 AM
    Do nothing. I know that doesn't sound the best, but you're you, if you think that you don't like him anymore, make him break-up with you, I don't mean be mean, and horrible, but be bland, really do nothing, then maybe he'll see what you're doing, and break-up with you. PokeXpert
    sanguine Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Nov 23, 2011, 11:16 AM
    Seriously you should leave him... you deserve a better person in your life...
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2011, 11:27 AM
    Simply tell him that your feelings have changed and that you no longer want to be in an exclusive relationship.

There is no point in continuing given how he treats you and your not having the same feelings for him anymore.

You have learned from him how you don't want to be treated in future relationships.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 23, 2011, 02:15 PM
    You break up with him. You don't stay with someone who treats you poorly. If you are unhappy, end it.
    If you are mature enough to date, you should also be mature enough to call it quits when it's not working.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 23, 2011, 03:57 PM
    Break up, its better than cheating, right?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...ou-614282.html
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 24, 2011, 08:35 AM
    It sounds like he may be playing games to make you leave him instead of being mature and walking away or working with you to make the relationship better. Don't make the common mistake of making things worse before you finally get out.

If your feelings have changed, let him, the relationship, the hurt, the frustrations, and all the other negative feelings go. Give yourself time, space and the means to heal and move on. Don't immediately rush into looking for someone better or look for signals where there may not be any. Take some time for yourself. Do things that you enjoy which help you feel good about you. Don't carry the baggage from this relationship into the next one.
    Jessica1001 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 06:54 PM
    Has my boyfriend been talking bad about me?
    My boyfriends cousin has been acting a lot different about me.. Could there be a possibility that my boyfriend has talked bad about me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 30, 2011, 07:03 PM
    It could be, or it could be someone else said something, or it could be something else, It could be even your imagination.

Guess you will have to ask him or the cousin.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Dec 1, 2011, 03:16 AM
    What do you mean "Talking bad"? Do you think he has something to hide? Like he's been telling his cousin you've done something?

His cousin may just be having a hard time at work. They might not have had his favourite brand of am in the shop. They may have just lost their favourite keyring. Talk to your boyfriend and find out if it's anything Hun.

X Dani

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't feel like living anymore! [ 7 Answers ]

Well it all started when I started hanging around with a new group at school and my mum didn't aprove of it. She kept telling me to keep away and I kept telling her to leave me alone and that I would hang around with who I wanted, then this caused arguments between us. Then one day my older...

I don't feel things anymore [ 2 Answers ]

I have been through A lot and now I don't feel things like joy, happyness or love. I know deep down that I really do like my boyfriend but I don't get those wearm fuzzy feelings or chills when he touches me, like I did with other boys I was with. I rarely feel feelings like pain but I do feel it...

I don't feel like I can Trust him anymore. [ 3 Answers ]

It was a stupid lie but I have no idea why he even did it. Ive asked him and he doesn't know either. I asked who'd text him and called him (after noticing the name and number wasn't one I'd seen before) and he told me it was his dad responding late to a message he'd sent. When I confronted him...

Feel so hurt. Feel like there's nothing to live for anymore. [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend just broke up with me it was my first long term relationship my first love he just stopped liking me and I found out he cheated on me. It hurts so bad my world feels like its falling apart. What should I do he was my life. I put my all into the relationship

The one I love doesn't feel the same anymore [ 16 Answers ]

Hi all, new to this site and to the pain we are and have felt / feeling. With all the support and advice from you and the hope Ash123 comes across this too, would be very much appreciated. So here goes, my story... sorry for the length. I'm a 39 year old male who's been with his soulmate for...

View more questions Search