Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tabha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 02:32 AM
    About get pregnancy
    My last period is on 21/11/2011. Normally I get bleeding only 3 days sometime 4 days. Cycle is 28 days. I want to know my ovulation day.
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Nov 23, 2011, 03:09 AM
    You are likely to be most fertile from Friday, 2 Dec, 2011 to Wednesday, 7 Dec, 2011. If you were to get pregnant during that time, your due date would be Monday, 27 Aug, 2012. If you type ovulation calculator in Google there is lots of calculators. Good luck
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2011, 05:48 AM
    In addition to what leti1980 said, watch for changes that may indicate ovulation is approaching. A change in cervical mucus is often one of the more noticeable indicators. As your body prepares for ovulation, mucus tends to become slightly more fluid and clear. You can also try ovulation predictor tests. These work best when you have regular cycles.

Many women will ovulate within the norm, but many others will not. Some naturally ovulate a bit sooner, some a bit later.

If you are trying to become pregnant, it would be a good idea to start trying several days before, and continue through to a few days after, your suspected fertile time.

Fingers crossed!
    Tandah Posts: 67, Reputation: 5

Nov 28, 2011, 05:24 PM
    http://www.babycenter.ca/tools/ovu/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 missed periods negative pregnancy tests blood and urine symptoms of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, my last period was on Sept. 15, 2009. It is now December 18, 2009 and I have missed my last 3 periods. I have gone for blood tests and urine tests for pregnancy and every single one has come back negative. I'm so confused! I mean I've been getting pregnancy symptoms like headaches, nausea,...

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

No period, negative pregnancy test, no signs of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

While I know that the month is not quite finished yet, I believe that my period is about two weeks late. I am not experiencing any symptoms of pregnancy (I know because I have a son) however earlier in the month I experienced breast tenderness for about a week and had a slightly brown discharge...

View more questions Search