Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dfgandara1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2011, 01:03 PM
    How to search for ilegitimate children in Texas?
    Hello I am searching for my sister. I know her name is Sara. She was my Fathers child. He is deacesed. I would like to meet her. I think she was born anywhere around 1950 to 1958. I do know that her mother was from San Antonio Texas and our Father was from Houston TX. My Fathers name was Herman L.Leone. If she would like to meet me my email address is {e-mail removed} Thanks, Felicia
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2011, 01:55 PM
    There are several sites where you can post information concerning people you are trying to locate. Was your sister adopted? Do you know anything about her, where she was born, her mother's name?
    turtle1965 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    There are several sites where you can post information concerning people you are trying to locate. Was your sister adopted? Do you know anything about her, where she was born, her mother's name?
    Did you have any luck in your search?

I am starting a search for my father in law.
    He has a daughter but doesn't know the brith mothers last name.
    They met in El Paso, TX in the late 60s.

Thanks,
    Felicia
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 7, 2012, 04:58 AM
    This is simply not enough to find anyone - all you know is two people met in El Paso, TX in the late 60's.

You need more concrete info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I have more children in the state of Texas? [ 3 Answers ]

I have had my children taken away and have been adopted into loving families. The case is closed and I gotten my life together and have settled down with my husband. Me and him are wanting to have kids and I need to know if CPS will try to take them if I do conceive.

Texas Attorney Search [ 6 Answers ]

What type of Attorney handles cases involving official oppression and wrongful commitment?

Children movie search--80s or older. [ 2 Answers ]

This has been driving me nuts! It was a movie that I used to love when I was a kid. I was born in 82. So I figure the newest the movie could be would be late 80s. The only scene I remember was toward the end. These giant plant pods were opening and these round soft fluffy seeds were escaping...

Texas Inheritance Rights of Adult Children [ 1 Answers ]

My father in law passed away suddenly but left a very orderly will & estate (TEXAS). He left everything to his wife of 59 years. Their two sons are married & daughter is a widow with one adult child. What our question is... Can the eldest son contest the will? Does he legally have the right...

Texas Adoption Search [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone used connect to family .com I mean connecttofamily.com?:p I heard they were a good company for adoption searches and reuniting people.

View more questions Search