Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prince065 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2011, 11:21 AM
    How I can increase my sex time up to 30 minutes
    I have normal sex time but I want to increase it up to 30 minutes to fulfill desire of my partner. I am looking for a good procedure which won't be harmful so please I need to know how can I gain it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2011, 11:38 AM
    What desire of your partner. How long do you do foreplay before actual intercourse, does your partner climax once or more before you even start intercourse. What do you do after intercourse to help further the pleasure.

Sex is not just the intercourse and for women most of the time, they reach much more pleasure outside of the actual intercourse.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 22, 2011, 12:41 PM
    What do you mean by 'sex time'? If you mean penetration/intercourse, then practice self-control (no special pills or devices needed and quite pleasurable.) Work together as a couple to change the tempo, angle, position, etc. so that you aren't as likely to climax before you want to. It will also give you both a chance to find what works best for both of you and is the most satisfying whether it lasts a minute or thirty.

If your partner is wanting more time for sex to be satisfying, it may not be added duration but stimulation that is needed. Longer penetration time is not pleasurable if it is the same repeated motion over and over again. Don't fall into the trap of focusing only on one area. The rest of the body still needs stimulation, too.
    SentientAndroid Posts: 63, Reputation: 8

Dec 15, 2011, 09:35 AM
    Hmm... I say switch positions quite a few times.

When I used to have sex with my girlfriend, even when it was just a "regular" session with her not really being into it, it was just an automatic thing for me to roll through at least 3-4 positions. I actually started getting complaints a few months ago that I "take too long". I'd say that I last about 25-30 minutes, but my girlfriend would swear that each session is 40-45 minutes. I never took the time to check the clock before we would start, so I don't know.

Anyway try switching to 3-4 comfortable positions. My normal routine usually starts in the spooning position to get warmed up. My girlfriend has a really plump and curvy ***, so the spooning position is great. After a few minutes of that I get on my knees and get into this scissor like position where she's still laying on her side, but one leg is lifted parallel to the bed and I'm "sitting" on her other leg... think of it as a vertical T perhaps. After a few minutes of that I'll go basic missionary for a few more minutes alternating with her legs spread around me for a while and then closed together. After that I usually finish getting it from the back with her just laying on her stomach with maybe a pillow underneath her pelvic area. Getting it from the back is my FAVORITE position with her, so I usually save it for last. So I'm assuming I last 8-10 minutes per position. Another reason why I last long is because the entire session feels good and I want to savor the pleasure if that makes any sense. I also don't "jack hammer" poke her, steady strokes work well. Through my experience, the faster you poke, the quicker you climax.

So I'd say 1. try to switch positions. If you feel yourself about to release, stop, reset and switch positions. You ever hear a boxer's trainer tell them to reset themselves after they do a combo? I think it's kind of similar... mentally anyway. It doesn't have to be a drastic position, just something to reset yourself mentally and physically. It's a different touch and a different set of muscles are being used to offset your current muscle memory, try not to get so complacent with one or two positions. 2. Don't "speed f***" unless you're really ready to end the session. 3. Save your favorite positions that get you to release rather quickly for last, maybe even a session or two without them. 4. Willpower. If you feel yourself about to release a lil' early, stop and pull out, calm yourself and reset. Walk to the kitchen and grab something to drink, that should buy you at least another 5 minutes or so. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to increase sex time? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem of quick ejaculation and I am not happy with it.niether my wife. Help me.

How we can increase sex time? [ 2 Answers ]

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Increase the time of sex [ 5 Answers ]

How to increase the time in sex?

How to increase time span in sex [ 9 Answers ]

I am 28, married I want to increase time span My partner ask me to increase this time How to increase it?

View more questions Search