Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frank416 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 09:26 PM
    Air behind liner
    Seems like I have air or water behind liner. I drained the pool and there seemed to be air or water under liner/probaly water. In filling back up 1/2 full the water behind liner is at the same level. How will the water get out as it gets full
    yortie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 08:04 PM
    You will need to pump the water out from behind the liner. Find a pump that has a relatively small suction hose that you can slide behind the liner.
    Bgd Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2007, 01:46 AM
    Or a wet/dry shop vac

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replaced liner now skimmer screws are stripped [ 2 Answers ]

Replaced a liner very old pool had brass screws and brass skimmer plate found 4 screws are stripped how to fix without replacing entire skimmer. Won't need to repair until spring when my customer will open his pool. Thank you Mike

Water behind inground pool liner [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, About 2 and 1/2 years ago we had a new inground vinyl pool liner professionally installed. Ever since then, when we go to open the pool in the spring--we find the liner bubbled up & out in most of the low end of the pool and on the sides of the deep end. We have to take a part of the liner...

Spackle, caulk or liner for painting paneling [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning to paint my wood paneling and want a smooth lineless finish. I understand that I should spackle or caulk the grooves but some people say that the spackle shrinks and the grooves still show. Should I use wallpaper liner or textured wallpaper if I want to make the grooves disappear...

Is a chimney liner necessary? [ 5 Answers ]

We will be installing a new mid-efficiency furnace and air-conditioner. We are told that we will need a chimney liner. The old furnace is still using the chimney, but the new furnace will have a vent going out to the side of the house and the only appliance that will still utilize the old chimney...

View more questions Search