Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anneanne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2011, 06:46 AM
    Nail varnish remover spilt on enamel table
    Some nail varnish remover has been spilt on a cream coloured enamel table. Whilst it was wiped up with a damp cloth asap, the colour has been removed and the area is paler. The finish is relatively unaffected - it is still smooth. Is there anything I can do to restore the colour or to minimise the damage? Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Nail polish remover + tattoos (urgent) [ 3 Answers ]

I'm spending a month in China and a few days ago I got a tattoo. I went to get some sort of lotion to put on it, but apparently I don't know enough Chinese to do that. I asked for a non-scented lotion without Vaseline in it and they gave me nail polish remover. They thought I wanted to remove it?...

Nail polish remover spilt onto polyurethane floor [ 3 Answers ]

Hello~ I just spilt nail polish remover onto my polyurethane finished floor. I did wipe it off with water, then a soft rag. Do I need to do more? Will the polyurethane be damaged? Thanks~

Spilt nail polish remover on varnished timber table! [ 1 Answers ]

I have spilt a large amount of nail polish remover (not nail polish) on a very expensive varnished timber table! The timber has been stained and varnished and is made of wood that is perfectly falt, not side by side pieces. This is the second time it has happened. The first time was only minor,...

Latex enamel used over oil enamel [ 1 Answers ]

What problems happen when a latex paint is applied over a oil based enamel?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.