Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rachelrachel26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2011, 03:50 AM
    Information
    Hi,

My name is Rachel Hatton and I was fostered from birth. My name was Rachel Leech back then and I was wondering if I can find out what happened. I have heard stories about my real mother and want to see my records to see if they are true. If there is anything you can do to help me can you let me know by emailing me information to find out. My email address is >Removed<
    Thank you.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 22, 2011, 04:20 AM
    Have you contacted the Foster Care agency that placed you? Checked court records about the time you were first placed to see if there was a court order removing you from your parents?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I used you information on connecting information from sheet to sheet in Excel and it [ 1 Answers ]

I used your explanation on connecting information from sheet to sheet in Excel and it worked great but I would like to know how to write the formula so that the value will change on sheet 2 when it is changed on sheet 1 automatically if I have to make any changes ? (I am doing year end receipts)

Not much information [ 3 Answers ]

Old movie black and white what I can remember is large domes that was suppose to be a science expermient however it was housing aliens- they would take people up in elevators when they came down they through they seen the expermient. The aliens could not live in air--when they were found out and...

Need information [ 1 Answers ]

I was born in Bowling Green Ky, my birth mother died in 1958, and I was adopted in 1959. I would like to know how I can obtain my original birth records. I was told that I had to petition the court to open these records, I am almost 62, and I really don't understand why I have to petition the...

Useful Information [ 38 Answers ]

I'm bored... this might not sound very fluent because I'm pretty much just typing what comes off my head. Feel free to add things and I'll edit it and we can make it into something big that everyone can read, because it seems like everyone has the relative same problems. I used to be there, not...

View more questions Search