Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AJAccidentProne Posts: 4, Reputation: -3

Nov 21, 2011, 10:33 PM
    Rib out. Ouch!
    Hello... I went to the chiropractor today, and he said I had a rib out. He was unable to get it put back into place today, so I have to try again in a WEEK..? Does anyone know how to make the pain go away?

Check out some similar questions!

Ouch! [ 4 Answers ]

HEY well my right side is hurting badly it feels in a knot what is causeing it I need help?

Seeing your ex with their new partner OUCH [ 20 Answers ]

Have you ever been rejected by someone only to heal then walk down the street and see them with their new partner? I live near my ex and keep seeing him at public events--we go to school together--with his new girlfriend. I want to strangle him because he said we couldn't work because he needed...

Nipples ouch! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, question every time I'm about to get my period my nipples start hurting! I know this is common but does anyone know of any remidys or household products I can use to help? Nothing crazy please. (like no herbs and stuff because truthfully I'm not going out searching for them! Lol.) any help...

Ouch I'm scared [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so about a month ago I wore some leggings to work and that night I took them off and ouch! I had a sore... so I told my mom and she said that it was just irritation and so I said okay. Well it went away and I had my period. But then it came back a few weeks later. So I went to the doc on the...

Ouch! That Hurts [ 1 Answers ]

Went to Lowe's today to do some shopping, saw a roll of 12/2 going for $97 dollars. Glad most of my wiring projects are near complete. Anybody else run into this.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.