Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    milesy22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2011, 06:03 PM
    Find a movie by description?
    Trying to find a movie. Can't remember the name or actors. A boy gets home detention with an anklet, a girl moves next door and they find out a killer lives behind them. Can anyone help?
    headlotti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2011, 06:20 PM
    I believe it is called Disturbia , with Shia Labeouf
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Nov 22, 2011, 10:23 AM
    Yep its Disturbia:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie titloe with only part of the description of the movie? [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a movie with an elderly man living in a retirement home telling his life story of how he can't die and he has a pet mouse that he keeps in a shack out back of the retirement home. The mouse also can't die.

Find movie with description [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie it is about a fairy that put the covers over kids heads to protect them from evil monsters or sometrhing I have been trying to find this movie for a long time can anyone help me it is an old movie I think

Find a movie with its poster description (very vague description) [ 2 Answers ]

There's this movie poster in which a man is on his knees, seems like he is praying and in the background there is kind of war scene with soldiers and there is a forest in fire.though the man in front is in sleeveless shirt and has tattoos on his hand .his face is facing up so can't recognize the...

Find a movie by description [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a movie.. I saw a trailer about a year ago (maybe a bit longer)... A couple are on a boat going down a remote river and get lost (or have a problem with boat?) and end up at a house/barn in the middle of nowhere they then get terrorised by a group of 3 (or 4?) men and have to...

Find a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

I watched a movie when I was a child. I can't remember too much. It starts with a boy, 'in real life' walking next to a river. He falls in and then the movie change to animation, where he explores the under water world.

View more questions Search