Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PrincessSheeta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2011, 02:14 PM
    I want to die
    Me= I am 12, Female, all friends live more then 700 miles away from me, parents hate me, internet is my god send, brothers are treated like golden children whilst I am treated like a misfit toy, I get great grades but not good enough for my parents, borderline anorexic, ADHD, cuts, active in the community but only to stay away from home, Wants to die. I am complaining too much, but I don't care I just want someone to listen to me
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 21, 2011, 02:22 PM
    So have you just moved, is that why your friends are away ?

Have you tried making new friends ?
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Nov 21, 2011, 03:10 PM
    To describe yourself as borderline anorexic, ADHD, a cutter... surely indicates you have some serious problems going on.

Are these illnesses self-diagnosed, or have you had medical/psychiatric help along the way. Are you in therapy, and on medication? Have you been diagnosed in other words, and on a course of treatment.

You sound very desperate. How have things become this bad, and are your parents aware how you are really feeling? What happens when you try to talk to them. Sometimes people with children with problems, just don't know what to do. Have they tried to help?

When did all of this start for you. It must be getting worse, if you are suicidal. Wanting to die, and actually making it happen, are sometimes a very thin line.

Please provide more information, as much as you can. Don't think of it as complaining, think of it as a way to get it all out there so we can try to help.
    awesomagic Posts: 69, Reputation: 46

Nov 21, 2011, 09:52 PM
    Find someone to talk to about your problems, preferably an adult. We've been around the block a few times ourselves. Be honest and be sincere. It's best to find someone to talk to face to face. The internet is no place for airing your dirty laundry. But YOU will have to find help for yourself. It isn't going to magically appear all by itself. The school counselor is a start. Helping kids with their problems is what they do for a living. Ministers are another good resource. They hear things that would blow your mind! Just don't be afraid to help yourself. Good luck sweetheart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to die [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 19 yr old,I just feel nothibg ever goes right in my life these days.neither my exams nor my life .I am usually blamed for everything.I used to be a very bright student and when I was in school itself I was tortured very badly by a teacher I lost interest in studies I managed to pass always...

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

I want to die [ 4 Answers ]

My g/f of nearly 8 years has broken my heart she drifted away I still feel the same way as I did the first day I met her I can't cope any more I need your help how can I end this pain what is the easiest way to do this without putting my parents through hell I really want this want to show her how...

View more questions Search