Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitkatlette13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2011, 12:21 PM
    Why cant I gain weight
    I'm 19 years old and have had a child but I weigh 94 pounds. I can not gain weight, when I was 12 I weighed 110 and when I turned 15 I started losing weight I weighed more before I was pregnant an I'm tired of being ask if I'm my daughters my sister because I look like a twelve year old I'm always paranoid that the reason I can't gain weight because I have health problems I want to know why I can't gain weight vie had my tyro ids done there normal I hate looking at myself in the mirror and I don't feel like a woman ex specially when it comes to my husband I hate the way he doesn't look at me because I don't have a body I want to gain 25 lbs how can I do this without taking pills

Check out some similar questions!

Gain Weight [ 6 Answers ]

Ok people I'm 19 and I weigh 120... I was worndering if there's Any quick way or what I need to do to gain weight... I would like to get to atleast145-150... How long would that take me?following the steps I need to take?

I am under weight and need to gain weight fast [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I want to get real fat because I'm 11 and weigh72 ibs

I want to gain some weight my current weight is50kgs and height is 168cms [ 1 Answers ]

I am 24 yrs old and my weight is 50kgs and height 168cms. Can you please suggest me the food to gain weight.

Weight Gain [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could me some advice on how to gain weight in the most efficient way. I eat like a horse and most of it is carbs and proteins with fruit and veg also, yet I'm still thinner than id like to be. I have a feeling it might be because I'm eating foods that speed up metabolism...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.