Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sulfi_alimk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2011, 10:44 AM
    Depth of Chamber
    Right now I am working for Re measured infrastructure project. In this we have some different type of utilities like storm water, potable water etc . The measurement is based on CESMM3 and FIDIC. My question is while taking Chamber depth what is depth criteria.
    I mean CESMM-3 clearly specifying that the measurement should be from Cover level to top of base slab or invert level of bottom pipe whichever is lower. But in project preamble is specifying for the depth chamber should be from cover level to invert level of chamber (Not invert level of pipe). But the consultant is saying invert level chamber means invert level of bottom pipe and not top of base slab. Please suggest me what is invert level chamber as per CESMM3. Your immediate response highly appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a copper air chamber used for? [ 4 Answers ]

What is a copper air chamber used for? Is it needed?

Radius of chamber [ 1 Answers ]

At an amusement park there is a ride in which cylindrically shaped chambers spin around a central axis. People sit in seats facing the axis, their backs against the outer wall. At one instant the outer wall moves at a speed of 3.30 m/s, and an 80.3-kg person feels a 517-N force pressing against his...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.