Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AL.....G Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2011, 08:27 AM
    Ghosts and spirits
    Hi sometimes I see spirits or feel that there's something in the room with me. I have tried asking questions but I never get an answer I have also asked my spirit guide to speak to me and show its self and I don't think I've heard him/her either. I have also had door move when I asked it to! Sometimes the kettle turns of at the wall too... any advice I would be very grateful for!
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 21, 2011, 04:32 PM
    My advice would be to stop talking to them.

Why do you believe there is a spirit guide?

Nov 22, 2011, 03:23 AM
    I got told to ask for my spirit guide from a medium. Any reason why I have to stop trying to talk to them? This only happens now and again??

Nov 22, 2011, 05:33 PM
    Did these experiences ever happen before you saw a medium?

Nov 23, 2011, 02:07 AM
    Yes that's why a got one out to my house! It was getting a bit much to take. For ins tents I would be lying in my bed getting woken up with the black gremlin type of thing sit tin on me hold my arms down and my mouth. Things jumping on me ,whispering in my ear. Sometime a could even go in the shower without seeing things! Since the medium came to my house its not been as hectic it's a bit calmer!

Nov 23, 2011, 03:24 PM
    Well it does seem like you are in an awkward spiritual situation. If you want this business to stop... my advice for you would be to contact a local church and talk to the pastor or priest about what is going on. It's up to you where you turn for help.

Nov 24, 2011, 06:03 AM
    Thanks! To be honest I think it amazing when things happen! Now that I'm used to it! Just wondered if I should encourage it or just let things happen kind of go with the flow?

Nov 24, 2011, 06:02 PM
    That's your choice. I might add, however, if this is something you are willing to play with or enjoy... it will probably not go away. Again, it's your choice.

Nov 25, 2011, 12:55 PM
    No I would take it serious!! Its not a game I know that for sure!

Nov 26, 2011, 08:33 AM
    I'll help as much as I can if you want it gone... but like I said, if you want to see what it does or try to communicate... my hands are tied at that point.

Nov 28, 2011, 05:27 PM
    OK no probes thanks for the advice
    sweetismami28 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jun 1, 2013, 09:39 PM
    Try not talking to people who attracts them as in mediums psychics etc... You need a bible, a cross, and someone to bless the home a believer in Christ I'd say. I know because my home was blessed with holy oil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghosts or Spirits? [ 8 Answers ]

This question has always been of interest to me. I believe that when you die, you go to heaven. But what happens to you in between? Are you a ghost or spirit? Can you interact with others after you have gone? Are ghost even real? If anyone can give me an answer. Then that would be awesome. Look...

How to get rid of Ghosts Spirits and Visions [ 1 Answers ]

I have these visions of death and zombies and giant spiders killing people I just want them to go away I also see ghosts and other scary things that follow me around and make myself misreble all the time:( I don't like it and I just want it to stop Help!

Ghosts/Spirits, do you believe or not? [ 4 Answers ]

I myself am a believer that another realm exists where an entity I call jinns exist. We do no know much about them,but from what I know, there are good and bad among them,believers and non-believers among them,some go about their way while others enter the human world and cause different types of...

Are ghosts/ spirits real? [ 9 Answers ]

Are ghosts and spirits real? I see many incidents of excorsism even in today's modern world. But I think they are staged. What say?

How is it then that people see Ghosts and Spirits ? [ 36 Answers ]

Ok I have another question since according to the Holy Bible the Dead are Supposed to be asleep until the 2nd coming of Christ, then how is it that a lot of people, especially children are seeing Ghosts ? And some people are even having Conversations with these so called apparitions ? There has...

View more questions Search