Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fujibayashi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2011, 03:25 AM
    What does this phrase means?
    "the man adjusting his lens to take just the right frame of her suffering might just as well be a predator,another vulture"
    angelnursern Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Nov 21, 2011, 04:16 AM
    It means that the person should be focusing on ways to ease her pain not focusing on not helping her pain
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Nov 30, 2011, 11:18 AM
    Sounds like someone is taking a photo of someone who is suffering (adjust the lens of the camera to make sure to get just the right picture (frame) of this person) - and the person describing this action feels that the photographer is taking advantage of the persons suffering -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The phrase. [ 8 Answers ]

"....as far away as Timbuktu." This is a phrase I've known all my life, but I'm curious as to what it means! Now my daughter wants to know, also. I don't know what to tell her! Help, please!

What does this phrase mean? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't think either of us could live with ourselves

What does this phrase mean? [ 1 Answers ]

Hola me canse de esperar, maņana hablamos, te mando un mensaje por Yahoo

Phrase [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me with understanding the meaning of the phrase "I allowed as how I was" In context The stranger looked me over. "You're Private Hugh McNeal?" I allowed as how I was. Thank you

How would anyone change their identity by their own means or by professional means? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi fellow users I am conducting research on this matter to aid myself look for a loved one who has not been seen for six years. I suspect that my friend has changed their identity and I need to understand how this can be done.

View more questions Search