Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MiloC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2011, 11:47 PM
    Is it all right to not want to be with my girlfriend all the time?
    I've been dating my girlfriend for about a year and get along with her great. The thing is, sometimes I just need a break from seeing her. This past week she came to stay with me (on campus) and we were together 24/7 for almost six days. By "together" I mean the only time we weren't in the same room was when one of us used the washroom. By the sixth day I just felt numb. Is this normal? Is it okay to want some alone time? Or should I be concerned about our relationship? Thanks in advance.
    Jameson1213 Posts: 10, Reputation: 5

Nov 21, 2011, 12:12 AM
    It's normal to need some alone time or time with the bros after spending virtually 6 days together the whole time of nearly 164 hours minus the washroom. Most couples tend to go on dates, hang out for the day, maybe occupy each others dwellings for a night or so. But They always go home at some point or have a time gap of seeing each other for a couple of days. You shouldn't be concerned for your relationship in this instense unless she is acting a little clingy (which is normal) or totally obsessive.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 21, 2011, 03:14 PM
    You are not only normal, but worn out. She probably is too.
    ForeverZero Posts: 312, Reputation: 82

Nov 21, 2011, 05:53 PM
    Depends. If she don't leave you alone when you want to play xbox then there's a problem. Even when I love a girl to death I can't deal with 24/7 attachments. How the hell am I supposed to prestige my modern warfare account?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend needs time to herself away from me. [ 6 Answers ]

For about a year and a half I have been dating the most wonderful girl. Her and I have fallen in love and want to spend our lives together. However, recently, she and I have been tense. We've had several arguments in the past few weeks about absolutely nothing worth arguing over (i.e. I want to...

Girlfriend wants time to think? Second time in a week? Girls please help? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, Me and my girlfriend are both 22 and have been together now for 4 months. We were getting along great until I got drunk a few times and started an argument for no reason. This scared her a bit which is understandable so she said she wanted some space. I gave her this space and last...

Girlfriend needs time to think [ 3 Answers ]

Ive been going out with my girlfriend for 6 months (im 24 and she is 20), I love my girlfriend and I know she loves me, I am everything she ever wanted she said and that I mean everything to her and I am so good to her and she loves me. (I have never done one thing wrong to her, I have always...

Confused with my girlfriend giving me hard time for space and time situation.. [ 28 Answers ]

Hi my name is Glenn, and I've been with my girlfriend for 4 years and 2 months but we broke up its been 4 months for the reason that she stop calling or texting me for 2 weeks and I jump into conclusion that she have been cheating in that span of time so I broke up with her, but then I realize I...

Girlfriend told me she needs "me time and time to think"... What does she mean? [ 6 Answers ]

So I have been dating this girl for about 2 1/2 months and it has been very good she says she loves me and I love her too but she recently told me that she needs "me time and time to think". What does she mean by this? She had someone close to her die a couple months ago (her ex) and its still...

View more questions Search