Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bpeck Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 06:57 PM
    Dog on diet?
    My 6 month old black lab puppy is vomiting what looks to be bile and has lost her appetite for the past day and a half.
    She did eat a treat that was given to her but doesn't have interest in her food.
    Her energy level is still normal.
    She has all of her shots and is current with them.
    The only recent change in her life was that I take her to play with the dogs across the street on a daily basis while at work for 8 hrs.
    Yesterday was the first day in months I didn't take her to play with her friends.
    Could she be upset over that?
    Also I have caught the neighborhood cats in her food bowl and I am concerned if she could get a disease from them.
    Any suggestions?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2007, 07:41 PM
    I don't go running to the vet the first time a puppy throws up, but it hasn't cleared up in a day and a half. Most vets are closed over the weekend. Please get it in tomorrow.

You can look at the ''My dog won't eat'' sticky, https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post254171

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My dog is seriously unhappy with her weightloss diet plan... [ 20 Answers ]

I am struggling to keep my Rottweiler's hunger and weight under control. Her vet recommended feeding her 2 cups of Hill's Science Diet Lite Large breed dog food and 2 cans of green beans a day along with a nice walk. Well, this is turning into a disaster!! She's acting like a staved dog. She's...

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

Bladderstone diet for my dog [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, A year ago my dog had surgery for bladderstones, it looks like they might be coming back, we are feeding him a prescription diet that he does not like, does anyone know if I can cook him something to help with the taste of the dog food, that won't hurt him. Thanks

Searching for correct  diet for dog [ 5 Answers ]

My dog is 14. She has had her bun/creat levels raising slightly over the years. I have been feeding her Innova Seņor for a few years. Now I read it's the phospherous content rather than the protein that should be lowered. I find it too confusing trying to figure out percentages and grams and...

Diet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi How can I lose some weight ( only 3-4 kg) without going on horrible diets? Because I've seen people who went on hard diets and did lose weight but the wieght went back as soon as they returned to normal eating habbits. I've already cut off hot chips and junk food. What else shoud I do? Thanks

View more questions Search