Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    estherporta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2011, 02:34 PM
    Highlight key words in a word doc and save it
    Hi
    I have highlighted key words in a word document. How to I save those highlights so can email it to someone and they can see them? Thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 20, 2011, 02:45 PM
    Use your Edit function to copy the highlighted words, then transfer them to an email text box, and paste them there. The proceed as usual to send the email.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

'WORD' -- can you save text you highlight [ 5 Answers ]

Into a separate file? Maybe split screen with new file? Would really help me out -- Am reviewing very long pdf file ( svaed as word). Any help much appreciated!

I want to save my data server (containing .doc, xls, pdf files ) [ 1 Answers ]

I want to save my data server (containing .doc, xls, pdf files ) from worms and viruses, specially from those that creates newfolder or subfolder exe files like, rvhost and svchossst. Many clients have already infected with these viruses, but I want to save just my server to get infected with...

WORD -- highlight , update [ 2 Answers ]

THANKS: helper05 and ScottGem. Answers helped. Made me realize I didn't phrase my question quite right. Started with 104 pg. 'PDF' file. Saved it as a 'word' file. My goal is to highlight a topic, or phrase, or a couple sentences, etc... for an entire section. Then, save all my...

MS WORD - save a .DOC - so it can not be edited [ 4 Answers ]

Hi :) When I make a Word .doc. I want to save it so that when I send the .doc and the other party opens it It will not open so it can be edited... so I make a DOC. Send it via email... and they open my DOC. It opens it a form that they can also edit it. So how do I save a doc. That...

View more questions Search