Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaba28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2011, 12:33 PM
    Response letter template to summons?
    Do I have to court and ask them for an extension of Motion?

Check out some similar questions!

Need a Sample response letter to the court for a debt summons [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone have any sample letters that I could use to respond to a debt summons from the county court? I have a law firm that is filing a judgement against me for a debt Which I am trying to pay off through a Consumer Debt Law Firm. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Summons response letter [ 0 Answers ]

I just got a summons, lawsuit filed against me. It is from HSBC Bank, credit card account. Please can I have a copy of a response letter to the court for a debt? I can't afford a lawyer. I can't make ends meets. I turned this card over to a Debt collector company to make deals with them. I...

Credit Card Summons - Response Letter [ 1 Answers ]

I was served a summons for a debt owed from a credit card. I lost my job and my home. I have no money at this time to pay off the full balance. I have offered to pay $50.00 a month until I find a job to pay of the balance and the law firm said to borrow the money from someone else, and to pay them...

A letter of introduction template [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new Auctioneer in Fl. I need to get my name out so I thought a letter of introduction sent to all auction companies in my area would be a lot better than driving to everyone. I am just looking for a template to get me started. Anyone have any ideas or where to look? Thank you in advance for...

Template for letter of introduction... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am sending out letters to introduce myself to potential business partners. Does anyone know where I can get templates without having to purchase anything? Thanks, Laurie

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.