Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abeer20011 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2011, 11:53 AM
    Correct this paragraph
    My favourite animal is seal.Seal lives in water .Seal has soft skin.I can play with it.Seal breaths by lungs
    TUT317 Posts: 657, Reputation: 76

Nov 22, 2011, 02:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by abeer20011 View Post
    My favourite animal is seal.Seal lives in water .Seal has soft skin.I can play with it.Seal breaths by lungs
    Hi abeer,

My favourite mammal is the seal. Seals live in water, they have soft skin and are very playful.

By classifying seals as mammals this takes care of, 'breaths by lungs'.

Tut

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Correct my paragraph [ 2 Answers ]

Why are great numbers of students choosing to pursue their college degrees using their home computers? Benjamin Franklin said; “A penny saved is a penny earned”. This principle applies to the American and foreign online student. Today's students choose to take online courses to save money on...

Cleanliness paragraph? [ 1 Answers ]

I need some a paragraph on cleanliness please..

Complete paragraph [ 2 Answers ]

I heard a knock at the door when I opened the door ____________ there were only _____________ at night. It was so dark _______________ that _________________.

Matching up the correct capacitor with the correct condenser fan motor? [ 4 Answers ]

How crucial is it to match the right capacitor to the right condenser fan motor? If you have the wrong capacitor, can this cause the motor to stop after running for a while, say 20 or 40 minutes? It would start up again, but would allways stop. The specs for the motor are: Emerson E-line, model no...

View more questions Search