Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kglam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2011, 11:14 AM
    Looking for the title of an Eighties HBO movie.
    Im looking for the title of a movie that was on HBO in the early eighties. The synopsis was a girl school that was on another planet (or at least in space) where they never got to see the sun only once in a lifetime. When everyone was getting ready for there chance to see the sun, some of the "bullies" locked one of the girls in a closet and she wasn't able to experience the sun. It may have been a bad movie, but it drives me crazy that I can't remember the name of it! Im thinking that the actors had british accents as well.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie title from this eighties movie [ 0 Answers ]

Looking alle over for this movie from which only a scene is remembered: A young kid is alone in his room filled with toys, a bit lonesome. There all sorts of puppets in his room which come to life and impossible things happen. At one time the boy opens a door behind which there is a giant cyclope...

Title of 90's HBO movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember sometime in the later 90's about a movie I watched on HBO. A daughter is raised by her older sister but always thought she was her mother. Later in the movie, the 'mother' tells the little girl she is actually her older sister. The daughter/little sister has a friend who is a cognitively...

Need help on eighties early nineties movie title [ 2 Answers ]

It starts with these kids that live in a city. They take a van to go work in a paintbrush factory and the paintbrushes are made from the children's hair. Sorry so vague but I can't really remember anything else please help if you can.

Looking for a cheezy scary movie title from the early nineties or late eighties. [ 2 Answers ]

The movie took place in an almost ?desert ? Setting. There were strange small ?fuzzy? Craetures invading the town. I remember some type of restaurant or ?ice cream shop? And a house being the main setting of the movie. The main scene in my memory is scuffy, skinny, blonde, hippie boy putting on...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.