Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KC_Grammy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2011, 09:53 AM
    What is the approximate value for this print?
    What is the approximate value for a print of Route en Automne - France by Marie Tginday? The print is approximately 24" X 24", in excellent condition, professionally mounted, and framed. The name of the print, the circle indicating it's a print, and the painters signature are all clearly seen. The print was brought back from France by my Uncle when he returned after his service in WWII. Not sure of it's exact age. Thank you for any help you can be on this matter.

Check out some similar questions!

Series of 1928 B silver certificate; blue seal,green print on back,front print black [ 0 Answers ]

what is the value for blue seal series of 1928 B silver certificate, serial # G98134040 B?

CAN'T VERIFY: found Lucien Gauliter Lith. Print in old frame behind another Print [ 0 Answers ]

I was jogging one day and a house down the street was being gutted and I saw a picture in a frame that looked VERY OLD in the dumpster and looked at the artist to see who it was. I thought what the heck and took it up and set it on my porch. When I got home I researched the picture and found out...

Silver Certificate Approximate Value [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1957 series blue ink Silver Certificate. The serial number has a blue star in front and begins with an 8 which I believe is Saint Louis, Missouri? It was signed by Ivy Priest and Robert Anderson.The serial Number ends with a capital letter A. Beside the serial number is a D180 and the top...

I select print from Yahoo email, the lexmark printer Z517 will only print in color [ 1 Answers ]

Just connected a lexmark printer Z517, put a new color and black ink cart in and installed the driver, it won't print in black, color. Part of the black text will not print. Could the black ink cart be bad as I bought it from walmart.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.